Sunday, November 21, 2010

New Layout #2

It's getting cold outside and I am already in my super happy holiday mood so I couldn't resist to create a holiday themed layout. I still need to change some buttons and sidebar pictures, but that has to wait till morning. Let me know how you like my new layout, always happy about feedback :) Did you like the other pink layout with flowers better or do you think the blue winter layout is just the right for now?

xoxo
Sarah aka Miss Page-Turner

PS: I am currently planning a Holiday Giveaway, which is going to start right after my 100 Follower Giveaway ends. One lucky winner will get to choose1 book out of 5 to pre-order (yes, the prize will be a 2011 release novel). Looking forward to lots of holiday fun with you!

15 comments:

  1. I love the blue! I like it better than the pink, but I'm not much of a pink girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this much more than the pink! This is so festive! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just stumbled onto your amazing blog, and I'm definitely following for more reviews.
    What an awesome layout, I love it.

    I hope you have fun reading,
    Tina @ Book Couture

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice! :D i love the color combination. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I love the blue. Gives you that nice winter feel.!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new layout! Looks so stylish - has an awesome vibe :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The new layout is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much:)So I'll keep it and change some buttons etc!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty layout. Love the header :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The new layout is lovely! (It's blue! ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  11. The new layout is very Victorian looking to me which I love I think its beautiful. But my honest opinion (which I'm assuming you want) is that it would work better for someone who reads a lot of historical novels. But again it is fantastic looking.

    ReplyDelete