Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I Am Number Four: The Lost Files


Who hasn't read I AM NUMBER FOUR by Pittacus Lore or watched the movie? You? Ok, then get the book or movie now, because it's great (Review)! 

We already spent 440 pages reading about John Smith, his fear about being found by the Mogadorians, him falling for Sarah and meeting another of the hunted kids, Number Six.

In only a few weeks THE POWER OF SIX will be released and we'll get to learn more about John, Number Six and also Number Seven. But before THE POWER OF SIX is released, you should have a look at THE LOST FILES: SIX'S LEGACY! It comes out as an ebook. For more information visit Harper Teen.





Number Six—when John meets her in I Am Number Four she’s strong, powerful, and ready to fight. But who is she? Where has she been living? How has she been training? When did she develop her legacies? And how does she know so much about the Mogadorians?
In I Am Number Four: The Lost Files: Six’s Legacy, discover the story behind Six. Before Paradise, Ohio, before John Smith, Six was traveling through West Texas with her CÊpan, Katarina. What happened there would change Six forever….

Summary by Goodreads 


6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I need to add this!

    BTW: Your new design is gorgeous! Well done ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh! thanks for sharing! i love the first book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great. Now I have to add this to books I need to read. I did however simply love I Am Number Four. I haven't seen the movie yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is it nescessary to read the lost files book? or is it just a prequel?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure how I feel about this series any more. I enjoyed I am Number Four-the book. But James Frey is a crook, and I don't feel good about supporting him. Ugh, the dilemma. Also this sort of feels like a cash grab to me. But, I'll probably cave and read it, because I want to know what's going to happen next, and I want to know more about the mysterious Number Six.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this a full book or just a short novella. Weird it wasn't very advertised (based on what I saw)

    ReplyDelete